Monday, January 16, 2012

Postponing that inheritance thing.....

Looks like my mom's getting better.  When I left to return to Utah she was pretty crummy.  For her, the second and third days after chemo were the worst.  Every day since then she has improved.  She even made a trip this past weekend down to Piqua to her nephew's wedding.  She actually danced the night away. I'm supposed to be getting a gorgeous picture to post, but I have to wait for Dad for that.  Hope he figures out how to do it all!  You know Dad and technology---(yeah, right)

The next day I spoke with her on the phone and she and her sister and sister-in-law were just gaggling away like a bunch of barnyard hens.  You'd think they thought they were kids or something.  I didn't get to hear their conversations, but I'm just sure they were full of things like bowel movements, back aches and bunions!!!!!

Mom tried to guilt me by telling me that Mary's girls were putting her on a plane to California.  (I wanted to tell her that's what they do with the homeless, only they send them to Hawaii with a one way ticket so Hawaii can foot the bill.)  Hey, Aunt Mary--check and make sure that ticket is round-trip before you go!

Anyway, Mom's up and about.  She's doing stairs, dancing to music with Dad at home, taking trips and has her famous sarcasm up and running full force so WATCH OUT!

Don't we all hope these are the reports that will be forthcoming?!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment